Seakitties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout 3 needs more not suckage

3 posters

Go down

Fallout 3 needs more not suckage Empty Fallout 3 needs more not suckage

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 am

Just thought Id thorw this out there. Yes fallout 3 can be a good game when its physcopathic alter ego dosnt come kick in the door and say "HAYYOU CANT DO THAT" and I get the lovely "Fallout 3 has stopped working" Window of death when I do as much as look at a light source or god help me if I open up the Pipboy at the wrong time <.> Only today I was walking through GNR square doing stuff I normally would do in Fallout (Like killing super mutants and such) When a stray round hits a car next to me and BOOM. Not to worry I had godmode on (Because Im lazy XD) but all of a sudden here comes fallouts evil twin and his spontanious crashiness and bloop! No more game. Oh! And one other thing. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER TAB OUT OF FALLOUT 3!! Bad things happen. Bethesda, I plead to you, why does game hate me? ;.;
Lucifer
Lucifer
Luci-nee
Luci-nee

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 needs more not suckage Empty Re: Fallout 3 needs more not suckage

Post by Sui Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Well I've been looking around for this problem. Could we have some more details first? What is your PC config and which Fallout 3 version are you using?

First thing I'm thinking about might be a bad pilot of your video card. If you could tell me which card do you use I'll look around for pilots.
Sui
Sui
Desu
Desu

http://teaparty.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:00 pm

lol, that was kinda why I got the game on the 360. Granted yes you cant really cheat or anything like with a PC version but theres no crashing problems.
Lily
Lily
Furniture
Furniture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum