Seakitties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Morrowind quest marker mod.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Morrowind quest marker mod. Empty Looking for Morrowind quest marker mod.

Post by Sui Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 am

The title says it all. I'm looking for a mod which adds quest map markers/arrows like in oblivion, because I'm lazy like that.

Any of you ever found a mod like this? Or should I keep doing my quests because it doesn't exist?
Sui
Sui
Desu
Desu

http://teaparty.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Looking for Morrowind quest marker mod. Empty Re: Looking for Morrowind quest marker mod.

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:39 am

YES, IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THIS PROBLEM! I just got Morrowind and one of the first things I found asking myself is, "......Where do I go?" Kinda made me stop to think how nice that little red arrow in Oblivion is ;~;
Lucifer
Lucifer
Luci-nee
Luci-nee

Back to top Go down

Looking for Morrowind quest marker mod. Empty Re: Looking for Morrowind quest marker mod.

Post by Boring Man Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:26 am

Yeah, right? Morrowind forces you to explore pointlessly(and, perhaps, endlessly) and read tons of shit, with the whole "doesn't point out where to go simply" bit.

Too bad I'm runnin' with the XBox version of Morrowind, so I don't get to do anything with mods at all.
Boring Man
Boring Man
fgtbry
fgtbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Battler Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 am

My computer can't even handle Morrowind.

I envy you people.
Battler
Battler
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Boring Man Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL UR CMPTR SCKS LOLS

Nah. Mine's gettin' pretty bad, too.

There are a few games out that I should probably get on PC, and therefore get a new PC for, but I'll likely just break down and go the cheaper route, and get them for the 360 or something, instead...

As for Morrowind, I'll just stick to unmodded on the old XBox, like the boring bastard I am.
Boring Man
Boring Man
fgtbry
fgtbry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum