Seakitties
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umineko Full Life Consequences

3 posters

Go down

Umineko Full Life Consequences Empty Umineko Full Life Consequences

Post by Battler Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:05 am

Goldsmith Freeman who was Battler Freemans grandfather was one day in an mansion alceming on a alter. He got an letter from his grandson that said that WITCHES and DEMONS were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

Goldsmith Freeman got his alter shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the mansion where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office cape. Goldsmith Freeman got on his motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.

Goldsmith Freeman ramped off the mansion and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon.

The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Goldsmith Freemans quest to help his grandson where he was. Goldsmith Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my grandson to defeat the enemys".

Goldsmith Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when Goldsmith Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here Goldsmith Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had golden buterflys.

"I cant give you my lisense officer" Goldsmith Freeman said

"Why not?" said the buterfly oficer back to Goldsmith Freeman.

"Because you are buterfly zombie" so Goldsmith Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my grandson is in trouble there" and went faster.

Goldsmith Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Battler needed him where he was. Goldsmith Freeman looked at road signs and saw "Rokkenjima" with someons writing under it saying "u shudnt come here" so Goldsmith Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Battler so he went faster again.

Goldsmith Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some buterfly zombies infront of Goldsmith Freeman. Goldsmith Freeman smiled and walked fast. Goldsmith Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at siestas in front of a house.

Goldsmith Freeman said "Siestas leave this place" and the siestas said "but this is our house" and Goldsmith Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were siestas so he blew up the house and killed the siestas so they were at piece.

Then Goldsmith Freeman herd another scream from his grandson so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Rokkenjimda was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from goatmen.

When Goldsmith Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his grandson Battlar Freeman fightin the final witch and Battler said "Goldsmith Freeman! Over here!" so Goldsmith Freeman went there to where Battler Freeman was fighting. Goldsmith Freeman fired his stake from teh gun really fast and the stake went and shot the final witch in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.

Battler Freeman said "its time to end this ones and for all!" and fingered the final witch in the face and the final witch fell. Goldsmith Freeman said "thanks i could help, grandson" and Battler Freeman said "you should come here earlier next time" and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because Goldsmith Freeman yelled "LOOK OUT GRANDSON!" and pointed up to the top of the sky. Battler Freeman looked up and said "NOO! Goldsmith Freeman run out of here fast as you can!" and Goldsmith Freeman walked real fast out.

Goldsmith Freeman loked back and saw Battler get steppd on by the next witch and he was mad and angry.
"I'll get you back evil witch!" Goldsmith Freeman yelled at the top of lungs.

to be continued..?
Battler
Battler
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN

Back to top Go down

Umineko Full Life Consequences Empty Re: Umineko Full Life Consequences

Post by Battler Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 am

Goldsmith Freeman walked like speed of light back to his motorcycl and left behind the bad place behind him. Goldsmith Freeman had to ride his motorcycle really fast back to the office but Goldsmith Freemans gas ran out. Goldsmith Freeman jumped fast off the motorcycle and landed on dead peoples hands.

"Battler Freeman is now these hands... i must kill the next witch and live up to full-life consequences!" Goldsmith Freeman said out loud.

Goldsmith Freeman picked up a laser gun and aimed it at trees to see if he could. Goldsmith Freeman shot and tree fell down in front of him. Goldsmith Freeman seen eggs fall out of the tree and he put them back home safe.

"These birds dont have to see Battler Freeman yet. its not time." Goldsmith Freeman said to him.
Goldsmith Freeman had to walked faster and was back at his mansion work and on library. He looked on the book and found the next witch.

"I know her weakness now" Goldsmith Freeman said. And after that he got mails from someone. Goldsmith Freeman opened up the mails and read them.

"Dear Goldsmith Freeman, how are you? I miss you at home come home safe and soon with Battler Freeman for thanksgiving dinner. Love mom." Goldsmith Freeman looked at it and got sad and yelled "I WILL KILL THE WITCH AND BATTLER FREEMAN WILL BE HAPPY SOUL!" then he turned shut the book and wet on the platform again down to his other more faster motorcycle that had gas in it this time.

Goldsmith Freeman put the laser gun on his motorcycle and his machine gun and his rocket gun that he found on the side of the motorcycle. He went through traffic and went fast like litning to back to Rokkenjima and back to the bad place where Battler Freeman was. Goldsmith Freeman went off road and did backflips and landed on back wheels but kept going too.

Goldsmith Freeman went really fast again like before and was soon back again at Rokkenjima but saw more siestas. Goldsmith Freeman said to them "Siestas i have killed your friends at the old house and i dont want to shoot your heads. move near the countrysides and you will be friends of Goldsmith Freeman." The siestas said that "NO WE WILL KILL YOU" and walked fast to Goldsmith Freemans motorcycle. Goldsmith Freeman waited until they were in front of his motorcycle and backflipped off his bars and shot heads below and landed and walked fast to where the next witch was.

"YOU WILL BE ONE OF US!" yelled the dead siestas. Goldsmith Freeman laughed and shot a rocket at them.

Goldsmith Freeman saw the next boss far down the road and walked slow this time. He walked really slow like a turtle and sat down on a rock and watched the next witch near the dead last witch and where the place that Battler Freeman was. The next witch was laughing at Goldsmith Freeman so Goldsmith Freeman said "YOU WILL NOT LAUGH AT ME!" and shot a rocket at her since that was her weakness.

The next witch died and Goldsmith Freeman was happy. He walked over to the dead witches and put them under the ground and planted pants on them so instead of messy dirt and dark there was pretty things there now to be happy.

Goldsmith Freeman walked to where Battler Freeman was lying dead and crushed from the next wiitch feet and looked down. A tear droped out of Goldsmith Freemans eye and landed on Battler Freeman.
"You are dead grandson and i killed the evil witch." Goldsmith Freeman told Battler Freeman

Then Goldsmith Freeman saw something bad. A gold buterfly was on Battler Freeman! Battler Freeman standed up and said "Goldsmith Freeman... you got here slow and now i am buterfly zombie. you will pay..."

to be continued...?
Battler
Battler
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Battler Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 am

In the future the world was dark and scarry. One day Goatmens came and noone knew why. Goatmens were goat things that werent goats with ugly faces and sometimes glowing swords and slaved people in the island and made them angry and sad. Ange Freeman who was living in the island and with her mom said "mom why are Goatmens here" and she said "Ange Freeman Goatmens are from magic and goldden land and hate humens."

Ange Freeman realy hated Goatmens because they beat up every one and Ange Freeman hated it. "mom why are they beating up that girl!" Ange Freeman said to her mom. "Because she is humen Ange Freeman, and they are Goatmens" Ange Freemans mom said back.

"Hey you Goatmens stop beating her up you evil guys!" Ange Freeman yelled loud at them. "Shut up kid or you will pay!" the Goatmens said and aimed there lazer bows at Ange Freemans head. "Goatmens dont aim your lazers!" yelled mom then the Goatmens shot her and laughed "Ha ha stupid humen girl with no head" they said with smiles.

Ange Freeman grabed her moms hand and said "mom you were beautiful soul and Goatmens will pay." "Ange Freeman no get out of here fast as you can..." Ange Freemans mom said and died. Then Ange Freeman grabbed a wepon and shot the Goatmens in the heart and said "this is not over."

The people around Ange Freeman cheerd and smiled and said "good job Ange Freeman we hate those Goatmens!" Goatmens made people fraid and when Ange Freeman killed them it gave them hop.

"Goatmens we are not scarred no more!" said Ange Freeman and every one around Ange Freeman said "YEAH!" and grabbed lazer guns and rocks. Ange Freeman and the people walked fast like waves and went towards to the Goatmen tower that was big like the sky.

"Where do you humen think you are going?" a big Goatmen army with lots of stakes of porgotory said.

"To send you back to magic and goldden land!" Ange Freeman yelled with mad "ATTACK THE GOATMENS!" Ange Freeman yelled again.

The war was going and blowing things up when Ange Freeman saw a magic staff on the ground. "Goatmens it is time to do what has to be done and live up to my family name" Ange Freeman wispered with head down.

The Goatmens were shoting people and steping on them with stakes and people were shooting lazer guns back and killing them sometimes. Explosions like 10 times of the sun went around Ange Freeman but Ange Freeman didnt care.

"Humen kind is losing and I need to help" Ange Freeman said. Then a super paper came down and blew a guys arm off and legs and head and killed other people too.

Ange Freeman saw the dead going on all around. The Goatmens were to strong and big but Ange Freeman didnt care neither. Ange Freeman put the magic staff on and started to throw stakes and at buildings. The bildings fell and made dust and smoke and blinded Goatmens so Ange Freeman culd use the magic staff to throw them into the sky realy high and make them squish.

The people were wining but then glowing things went in the sky and Goatmens came out. "Ange Freeman we have to go out of here!" Rosa Freeman said to Ange Freeman. "No they are all every where!" George Freeman said.

"You are surounded prepair to die" the endliss sorserer said.

Ange Freeman lookd around. Goatmens with lazer bows were there. Ange Freeman knew if humens lost now it would be sad for ever.

"FIGHT" Ange Freeman yelled.

People runned toward the Goatmens to kill them and the Goatmens were going to shoot all the people in a second when a brite light came in teh sky. A shiny thing like the Goatmens came from opend in the sky and a guy came out.

"Goatmens leave my grandaughter alone" Goldsmith Freeman said.

to be continued...?
Battler
Battler
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Battler Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:22 am

Goldsmith Freeman backfliped out of the sky and landed besides Ange Freeman. Ange Freeman looked at Goldsmith Freeman in the eyes and cry falled out and said “Grandad mom has dead”. Goldsmith Freeman went sad at the ground then moved head real fast up.
“GOATMENS YOU KILLD DAUGHTER?” Goldsmith Freeman said with growls.

“Yes Goldsmith Freeman” the endliss sorserer said after “Ange Freemans mom is shot in head” the endliss sorserer said again.
“I loved daughter like sun raise...ENDLISS SORSERER YOU WILL SUFFAR!” Goldsmith Freeman ponted and yelled.
Goldsmith Freeman jumpd in to sky with kicks and hit endliss sorserer and the endliss sorserers mask ript off and Goldsmith Freeman seed ugly Goatmen face but it looked like humen tooo. the endliss sorserer scrumbled back to Goatmens and Goatmens went to shoot Goldsmith Freeman but Ange Freeman throwed granaid for Goldsmith Freeman to shot them in faces.

“Grandaughter take people and leave the island its time I have to kill the enemys and make evil go away from here forrest of time!” Goldsmith Freeman said to Ange Freeman and people.
“Goldsmith Freeman we fight!” people said and didnt go no where.
“Grandad humens have to fight for freedome!” Ange Freeman said and didnt go no where neither.
Goldsmith Freeman was fraid for first time. He didnt want nothing to happen to Ange Freeman because Ange Freeman was Goldsmith Freeman saw Goatmens start to run like monsters to humens and Ange Freeman and saw Ange Freeman and humens run like brave to Goatmens. Goldsmith Freeman got quiet then dropped wepon and said “I have to kill fast and stakes too slow” and started killing Goatmens with bear hands.

Goldsmith Freeman was killing Goatmens and barking necks and humens and Ange Freeman was behind shooting at Goatmens at front. Now Goatmens got scarred and ranned back to the endliss sorserer who was at the door to the big tower that was big onto the sun and went around the endliss sorserer and got redy to fight again. then the endliss sorserer pressed the button that made the big tower glow and smoke.

“Goldsmith Freeman you let next witch step on me and made me buterfly zombie. Goatmens came and put magic in me and made me live and strong and big now I make you and Ange Freeman buterfly zombie. Prepair to die” Battler Freeman said.

“Battler Freeman you are my grandson and I killed next witch. Goatmens magic is bad and made you tricked grandson stop the button and glowing.” Goldsmith Freeman said.
“NO!” Battler Freeman angered back.
Battler Freeman teleportaled to Goldsmith Freeman and hit him with crow bar and Goldsmith Freeman tried to grabe it but couldnt so he punched Battler Freeman instead. Goldsmith Freeman and Battler Freeman was fighting for life and death when the Goatmens and humens started shoting each other again. Ange Freeman got in front of humens and saw the tower smoke and glow more and more like litning clouds.

Ange Freeman shout “It will explod!” so Ange Freeman and the people shot stakes and bombs at Goatmens so humen kind could press the botton and make it stop. Then Ange Freeman went to a Goatmens car and shoot all the Goatmens in it and went to the top and used the torret gun. Ange Freeman made the torret gun shoot Goatmens and bullets cut them in two and half.
Ange Freeman kept shooting Goatmens and the rest of humens got closer and closer to button to stop it. The Goatmens shot at the humens and made some die but no one cared becaus they had to do it. Then Goatmens started coming out of the hug tower to stop the humens. There was too much Goatmens and humens couldnt go to the button no more and the tower was all smoke and glow now expect for a little bit.

Goldsmith Freeman knew it was too late and humens couldnt stop button. Goldsmith Freeman had barley time but was still fighting Battler Freeman.
“Grandson it is time Im sorry” Goldsmith Freeman said to Battler Freeman.
“time for you to die Goldsmith Freeman!” Battler Freeman said back.
“No grandson” Goldsmith Freeman said then kicked Battler Freeman in teh part of the face that was like Goatmens.
The magic flew off Battler Freemans face and landed and blowed up in a boom and Battler Freeman stood and fall. “Grandad..” Battler Freeman said so Goldsmith Freeman got closer to the ground like Battler Freeman.
“Goatmens made me tricked grandad Im sorry” Battler Freeman said.
“I know grandson but you are hero” Goldsmith Freeman said back to comfart Battler.
“Save humens and Ange Freeman” Battler Freeman said quiet like pain and breathed slower and slower
Goldsmith Freeman had Battler Freeman and saw eyes shut and the breath stoped but Battler Freeman had smiles on face.

Goldsmith Freeman let go Battler Freeman and went up back on his feet and loked his head around and saw trees and aminals and humens then looked at glowy tower and knew what has to be done. “Grandaughter and people get back!” Goldsmith Freeman said out real loud so Ange Freeman frontflipped off torret and went with people back to Goldsmith Freeman and ducked stakes and rackets.
“Grandaughter take people on motorboat and leave island. Make people safe grandaughter and nothing happen to them.” Goldsmith Freeman said to Ange Freeman.

“But grandad I fight!” Ange Freeman said. “No grandaughter go with people” Goldsmith Freeman said so Ange Freeman and humens went on motorboat.
Ange Freeman started on motorboa and started to go but slow becaus she didnt want to. the Goatmens saw and said “STOP THE HUMENS!” and went charge at motorboat.

Goldsmith Freeman walked to wards Goatmens and made fists with hands. Goldsmith Freeman punchd and hit Goatmens in front but all Goatmens in back shot rockets and masheen guns. a Stake hit Goldsmith Freeman but he got up and killed more Goatmens then a Goatmen went at Goldsmith Freemans back and stabed him but Goldsmith Freeman got nife out and stabbed Goatmen in brane. Goatmens got close and hit Goldsmith Freeman body with bullets but Goldsmith Freeman kicked Goatmens back.

Goldsmith Freeman kept fighting Goatmens and put head up to tower and saw it go brite and break then turned around in last second and saw motorboat in far off safe place and was happy. Ange Freeman and the people in the motorboat saw the tower go like millon stars and fire and loud noises then the people went down but Ange Freeman kept going and didnt say nothing.

After the world was nice and humens had new island and happy because the Goatmens was gone and nobody was slave or sad. President Ange Freeman and people and animals and earth had peace and in the middle of new island was a statue that said “Goldsmith Freeman Saver of Humens

THE END
Battler
Battler
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:51 am

YES. I have no other words to describe how awesome this is. ;~;
Lucifer
Lucifer
Luci-nee
Luci-nee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sui Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:53 am

SIESTAS LEAVE THIS PLACE

BUT THIS IS OUR HOUSE
Sui
Sui
Desu
Desu

http://teaparty.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Battler Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:38 am

Rather than make another topic, I'll just post this here.

Are ya ready kids?
Aye aye Goldsmith!
I can't heeeeear you!
AYE AYE GOLDSMITH!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
WHO LIVES ON AN ISLAND OFF BY THE SEA?
KINZO GOLDPANTS!
SPONTANEOUS AND DRUNK AND A SORCERER HE BE!
KINZO GOLDPANTS!
IF SACRIFICING YOUR FAMILY IS SOMETHING YOU WISH!
KINZO GOLDPANTS!
THEN JUMP OUT THE WINDOW AND GO FUCK A WITCH!
KINZO GOLDPANTS!
READY?!
KINZO GOLDPANTS! KINZO GOLDPANTS! KINZO GOLDPANTS!
KINZOOOOOO! GOLDPAAAAAANTS! HA! HA! HA! HA! OH DESIRE!
Battler
Battler
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN
Ushiromiya BEEEEAAAAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down